Georgian College Sadlon Centre for Health and Wellness
A standout architectural project with technologically advanced learning spaces (LEED Silver).
Sector: Postsecondary Education
About the Project
A new centre for interdisciplinary science and health studies holds a prominent location on the main road to Georgian College. In addition to making a strong architectural mark on the campus, the 160,000 square-foot Sadlon Centre also brings exciting new education opportunities Barrie, Ontario. The building is divided into teaching clinics, community spaces, and a state-of-the-art science wing with laboratories and classrooms. Upon completion, the project was awarded LEED Silver certification for sustainable construction and design.
- Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus II (Design Build)
- Mohawk College Student Recreation Centre
- McEwen School of Architecture
- McMaster University L.R. Wilson Hall
- University of Guelph W.F. Mitchell Athletic Centre