Spanning 400,000 square-feet, a massive flex-industrial campus for multiple tenants.
Sector: Design Build; Flex-Industrial
Status: In progress
About the Project
A sustainably built development offering new industrial opportunities for the growing town of Caledon, the iPort Caledon campus also features the LEED-certified Mars distribution facility.
In addition to its rigorous industrial capabilities, iPort Caledon is defined by electrical components like high-bay LED lighting, customer-owned 44KV service and electrical vehicle charging stations. The flex-industrial project is designed to provide spaces for various companies and organizations and to address high-density administrative, maintenance, production and distribution needs.
- Mars Industrial Canada (Design Build)
- Prologis Leeswood (Design Build)
- Hamilton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Williams Parkway Operational Centre Phase I and II
- Pickering Operations Centre
- Toronto Premium Outlets