Pickering Operations Centre
A multi-purpose maintenance and administration facility for Pickering’s growing public works department.
About the Project
The new construction of a three-structure operations campus transforms a 20-acre site into the public works department for a the growing community of Pickering. The multi-purpose facility houses administrative space, salt storage, a site yard and a service area with maintenance bays and a fueling station.
Designed to fit the future needs to the public works department, the operations centre hosts a generator and automatic transfer switch, a digital switching interface system, digital metering, a TVSS system, and an audio-video security sand paging system.
- Williams Parkway Operational Centre Phase I and II
- 407 East Patrol Yard (Design Build)
- Brampton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Hamilton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Vaughan Civic Centre
- iPort Caledon (Design Build)