407 East Patrol Yard
A new maintenance and bulk storage centre offers a major industrial upgrade in Pickering.
Sector: Design Build; Transit Facilities
About the Project
The new maintenance and bulk storage facility in Pickering, the 5-acre complex accommodates a 30,000 square-foot Patrol Building with administrative spaces, a maintenance building, a snow plow block heater, and an outdoor covered area for 22 snow plows. Standout electrical component include a backup generator, advanced fire alarms for industrial safety, and a remote fire pump house. Replacement of the existing salt domes with a new salt building allows for internal loading of salt that reduces the environmental impact of salt run-off.
- Hamilton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Halton Hills GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Brampton Hills GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- iPort Caledon (Design Build)
- Mars Industrial Canada (Design Build)
- Williams Parkway Operational Centre Phase I and II
- Pickering Operations Centre