Mars Industrial Canada
A new Canadian distribution facility for the major international brand (Design Build).
Sector: Design Build; Flex-Industrial
Status: In progress
About the Project
Mars Industrial Canada is located on the 400,000 square-foot iPort Caledon flex-industrial campus, designed to address high-density administrative, maintenance, production and distribution needs. The new advanced distribution centre and co-packing facility is a LEED-certified building with rigorous industrial capabilities and sustainable electrical components like high-bay LED lighting, lighting control and electrical vehicle charging stations.
- iPort Caledon (Design Build)
- Prologis Leeswood (Design Build)
- Hamilton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Williams Parkway Operational Centre Phase I and II
- Pickering Operations Centre
- Toronto Premium Outlets