Brampton GO Transit Facility
An administrative, training and maintenance hub for Ontario’s major transit provider.
Sector: Design Build; Transit Facilities
About the Project
A 70,000 square-foot design build project for Metrolinx Go Transit, this transit administration and maintenance hub received LEED Gold certification upon completion in 2010.
Complex engineering and electrical solutions power this joint administrative and industrial space — which features underground fuelling tanks, a storage centre for 40 buses, training facilities for transit workers, and a service area with a bus wash and maintenance bays.
- Hamilton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Halton Hills GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- 407 East Patrol Yard (Design Build)
- iPort Caledon (Design Build)
- Mars Industrial Canada (Design Build)
- Williams Parkway Operational Centre Phase I and II
- Pickering Operations Centre