Vaughan Civic Centre
Architectural mastery defines this 330,000 square-foot City Hall (LEED Gold).
About the Project
The City of Vaughan Civic Centre is among the most prestigious design and constructions in the city’s history. As the city hall and major political hub of Vaughan, the 330,000 square-foot complex hosts sophisticated interior and exterior architectural elements, designed for a multi-purpose layout.
The LEED Gold-certified building features surround-sound council chambers, the first public electric car charging stations in Vaughan, and a stunning outdoor courtyard with decorative fountains and in-ground lighting. LED fixtures and speciality lighting from Italy elevate ambiance, while seamless architectural lighting provides thoughtful illumination on artworks and special design features.
- McMaster University L.R. Wilson Hall
- McEwen School of Architecture at Laurentian University
- Williams Parkway Operational Centre Phase I and II
- Royal Victoria Hospital
- Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus II
- Georgian College Sadlon Centre for Health and Wellness