Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus II
An award-winning Mississauga campus creates opportunities for 5,500 students (LEED Gold).
Sector: Design Build; Postsecondary Education
About the Project
Together with the Sheridan Creative Partnership team, Accel Electrical was retained to design, build and finance the expansion of the Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga. The project was managed by Infrastructure Ontario.
The 220,000 square-foot addition fuses impactful architectures with sustainable engineering and advanced learning technologies: state-of-the-art classrooms, labs, production and gallery spaces, plus the Creative Commons central learning hub. Built to LEED Gold standards, the design features a roof-mounted generator system, 100% LED lighting, data cabling and wireless systems, Dali lighting control and individual classroom metering.
- McEwen School of Architecture
- McMaster University L.R. Wilson Hall
- Mohawk College Student Recreation Centre
- Georgian College Sadlon Centre for Health and Wellness
- iPort Caledon (Design Build)
- Mars Industrial Canada (Design Build)
- Hamilton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Brampton GO Transit Facility (Design Build