A modern retrofit addresses the growing needs of a commercial meat production facility.
Sector: Design Build; Industrial
Status: In progress
About the Project
A renewal of the existing Goodmark Poultry meat production facility in Etobicoke spanning 35,000 square-feet. Internal renovations power important technological updates, improved production capabilities and safe increases to efficiencies. All renovated areas are built to Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) standards, including industrial freezers, drive-in coolers and food processing areas.
- Woodward CFIA (Design Build)
- Sobey’s Vaughan Expansion
- McKesson Distribution Centre
- Mars Industrial Canada (Design Build)
- iPort Caledon (Design Build)
- Hamilton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Brampton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Williams Parkway Operational Centre Phase I and II (Design Build)