A purpose-built commercial butchery designed to CFIA standards (Design Build).
Sector: Design Build; Industrial
Status: In progress
About the Project
A 35,000 square-foot new build for one of Ontario’s premier meat suppliers. The commercial meat production facility in Oakville fuses industrial spaces with the distinct needs of Woodward Meat Purveyors. All areas are built to Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) standards, including industrial freezers, drive-in coolers, and a dry-aging room. A commercial test kitchen offers a professional space to host clients and events.
- Goodmark Poultry (Design Build)
- McKesson Distribution Centre
- Mars Industrial Canada (Design Build)
- iPort Caledon (Design Build)
- Hamilton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Brampton GO Transit Facility (Design Build)
- Williams Parkway Operational Centre Phase I and II (Design Build)